Sunday, April 22, 2007

Adriana Lima in a different state of mind


She's one of my favourite celebs at the moment. I just can't get enough of her..... Who cares about Alba if you can have Lima?!? The uberbabe, who claims that she's still a virgin, has been absent from New York’s fashion scene for the last three months. The Victoria’s Secret supermodel has been re-charging her batteries in her native Brazil. “I’ve worked in New York for 11 years, so I really didn’t have any chances to spend time with my family,” she explained. “So I went to Brazil, as I needed to go back to my roots.” So, did she hit the beach? “No, I stay inside of the house, read, play music, and spend time with my family. I literally don’t do anything else. At all! It’s a big family rejuvenation time.” Consider the mission accomplished: “I feel so fresh and happy!” Lima bubbled. “I don’t even know my schedule yet. I’m in a different state of mind!”

No comments: